For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Endoscopy Center of Washington, D.C. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call our Centralized Billing Office at (240) 737-0085. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s)
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes
- The completed Medical History Form received in you appointment packet
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork
- Bring the name and phone number of the person who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone
Cancellations for non-medical reasons must be made one week in advance of the scheduled procedure date. If you cancel within 5 business days of the procedure, you will be charged $150. This cancellation fee will not be covered by your insurance and will be your responsibility. You will need to pay this charge prior to rescheduling your procedure.
Last minute cancellations for medical or personal emergencies (death or illness within your family) will not incur a penalty or fee, but must be discussed with your doctor who is scheduled to perform your procedure. We will work with you to help get the procedure accomplished when possible. Please lest us know if you have questions.